CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

There's No Apology That Would Make This Okay

I know it's scandalous to post twice in one night, but this post goes with the last one, so let's just forget the scandal and consider the two posts sisters from another...badly done piece of artwork from Paint. Yep, that about covers it.

I'm just going to throw this out here and let you guess what it is that I said that inspired this museum worthy piece of work. In fact, I'm sure the Museum of Bad Art would love to have this puppy...as a dart board. Click to enlarge...if you're that brave.

Any guesses as to what it is that I could have possibly said to inspire this?

"I'm obviously one of those people who has to read all instructions before starting anything or else a simple nightstand from Ikea would end up being a toy pony with leprosy. "

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Also, another thing that goes with the last post. You're welcome.

No comments: