CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Melanie's Penchant For Creating Her Own Horror Movie Is Getting Old Fast

My day in a nutshell via an email I sent to my Awesome Australian Friend. My new girl either hates me, or she's really trying to tell me something and is having a ridiculous time figuring out the nice way to do it.

So I was in the bathtub, over share, I know, and I went to grab my razor to shave my legs when I noticed my hands were really pale with a strange bruising type effect to them. I brushed it off until I saw my legs, and then started looking at my body and realized my whole body looked that way. That's when I realized what was going on and what I looked like. You know how when someone dies, they start to get that pale, bruising type of look to them when their blood goes cold and they exit rigor mortis? That's exactly what my body looked like, a corpse. I freaked out for about two seconds and then realized I wasn't dead, I was fine. I looked up and there was the same girl standing there looking down at me, and in a scene that could easily squeeze right into a horror movie just fine, she reached her hand toward me and says "Melanie." So yes, I have the wrong girl. This girl's name is Melanie apparently so I'm searching now. And at first I thought she was trying to touch me, and then I realized she was introducing herself by extending her hand and wanting me to shake it. No. Hell no.

With that in mind, a proper blog is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I apologize.

No comments: