CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Greta Hayley Says: Helena Has Butt-Fat!

Today my grandma is at work, so it is just my mommy who is at home with me and all my brothers and sisters. Because we are just wonderful little angels from nowhere but heaven above, Mommy gave us bones so that we could eat them and be all kinds of happy. But I'm not happy! My sister, Helena, took mine! She took it, and she sat on it, and then she ate her own cookie while sitting on mine, until my mommy found out and retrieved it from her! She hurt my cute little feelings.

Just let me remind you of how cute me and my little feelings are, too!

Just look at how cute I am with my bone! I like to hug my bone until it has been nurtured to the maximum yumminess. Then I eat it slowly, and it lasts me a couple nights. But my jerk of a sister had to go and sit on it! It's not going to be nurtured if it's sat on! So I did the only thing I knew how to do and decided to get revenge. Just don't tell my mommy, because she might be a little angry when she sees this post. She thinks I'm a big girl who doesn't say anything mean, but I think I've been nice long enough, and I have to put my sister in her place so she doesn't steal from me again.

Helena has butt-fat, and I'm telling the world! Look, it's butt-fat from the back!

And butt-fat from the side!

Haha! Helena has butt-fat! Uh oh, here comes my mommy. Ta-ta for now!

No comments: