CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weather, You Are A Lie

I am less of a Grinch today, you guys. Finally, the Sprint Phone Saga of 2010 has ended. I got a new phone, no problem, from an employee who actually knew what she was doing. It's purple and shiny. We all know how I do with shiny things. I'll never get anything done on it. The shiny will distract me. Hey, The Shiny would be an awesome name for a movie that would be much more horrific than The Shining because it's all about shiny things distracting people into horrible occurrences. On second thought, I don't think we should be looking for that in theaters anytime soon.

Also, the package that was stuck in the same place forever and a Christmas, which is such a bad joke at this time of the year, has finally got its butt moving. I won't count on anything until it's here, but with any luck it will be soon.

My mom fixed the dryer, so now we don't have to run around in dirty, smelly clothes and we can actually smell like clean people. Also, we can wash blankets and what not. It's a very exciting day, people.

But the good luck streak couldn't continue throughout every aspect of life, unfortunately. Remy is still broken. I just hope I don't have to hold a funeral for her.

I am also fully addicted to this game and I completely blame AOL. I never click on their game suggestions, but I guess last night I had a hankering for stupidity. Now I just want to keep playing it and I hate myself for it. It's completely addicting. If you click that link, you can't say I didn't warn you. Well, you can, but that would be a lie.

Today was a deceiving day as far as the weather. It started out with those nice little flurries that no one minds but are just a big lies, because worse weather is coming in but the weather people aren't going to tell you that. No, in fact they are going to give you an hour by hour on three different websites that tell you that it's going to stop snowing by five. Then seven-thirty comes around and you're driving through snow covered roads cursing the weather people. However, this makes for a beautifully perfect winter wonderland at the barn.

Hopefully I will have those bird pictures ready to post tomorrow. Right now I have to go be distracted by shiny things, and contemplate the irony of how this blog will turn more Christmas-y as soon as Christmas has passed and I can post pictures of the things I made on here and talk about them endlessly.

No comments: