CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today Is the Day That I Learn

These are my words of wisdom mixed with a childish thing to remember. Yes, I came up with this all on my own and hadn't even realized what I said until I read back over it.

"If you're really going to hate someone, the best thing that you can think for them to do is make themselves look stupid all on their own so everyone laughs at them."

As horribly mean as that is, isn't that true? It could be anything from a bad haircut, to falling on their ass in front of a ton of people who will forever remember it and then razz them about it every single time they see them. If someone screws you over, even if you want to be mature about it, it's much funnier if you do nothing and the universe ass fucks them on its own, the kind of ass fuck that leaves bruises and makes it difficult for them to sit for several days.

Today I was sick all.fucking.day. I was only awake for about four hours of the actual day, and even when I was awake, I was out of it. I got up several times to go to the bathroom, get a drink, or eat, and I could barely hold my own weight and almost passed out each time. Gross. It will get better.

Becky texted me this morning to let me know she had my flash drive, but then went to work. Either way, it's fine. I'll go get it probably tomorrow when schedules coordinate and someone's actually at her house. That normally helps. I know that I do love Becky as a friend and we get along great when we're actually together. I have no one else who is fearless enough to saran wrap cars with me, and put glow in the dark, flavored condoms all over them in front of the car owners' brother, but at the same time, after the past couple months, is it worth it? Maybe it's just a phase. I don't know. Maybe I should let it play out. That I don't know either, as I don't know if I'll survive the way it hurts each time I get kicked off to the side during that. When someone becomes toxic to you, it's time to move on or stop bitching. I do have a choice.

I called the County Assistance Office today and got lucky. Not only did my caseworker consider my call today as my phone interview so I don't have to go in, and agreed to let me change the things that were wrong on the papers and send them back since the errors were her fault, she also gave me an extra twenty eight days to get the papers filled out by my doctor, one of them at least. I don't need twenty eight days, but I am certainly not complaining. Win for once.

This week I have to do a twenty four hour urine test and then have sixteen tubes of blood pulled, one through an IV as it's a test mixed with pulling blood at the same time. I do not get this, but I do know that was too much information for a blog. Next Monday I have another appointment. We'll figure this thing out yet.

Today I realized that I'm a pretty rad person. This is not to be conceited, but every woman should think that of herself without having an ego about it. Think about it.

Song of the day, Sober by Kelly Clarkson off of her third album My December. I've had it stuck in my head since last night and it's gorgeous. I've also been singing it sub par during my two days plus of sickness. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Senza Smorzando said...

I hope you get better... I really really REALLY do. Like, insanely much. *hugs you*

lmao. The code thing I have to type says SEUTARUS. Why do I think that's so funny? Gosh I'm immature..