CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

From the Perfectly Sculpted Ass Of Today

Hello blog. It is now the twilight of an unremarkable and uneventful day. I am so bored that I am watching whatever award show is on. I am so terrible that I've not a clue which awards show it is, but random people are singing on it, so it's alright by me, even though I've never loved musicals all that much. Oh look, they have stopped singing and Heath Ledger's parents and sister are now accepting an award for him. This is depressing. The line that struck me the most was "We will gladly accept this award on behalf of your beautiful Matilda." Aww.

I'm not sure what all I have to say today, which is sad for a girl who normally has a thousand things to rant about. When I say that today was unremarkable and uneventful, I really do mean it. Nothing really happened. Notta. The big zippo and zilch. I had two minor things flow in and out of my day, but I wouldn't consider them events, and normally wouldn't make a big deal out of them, but since I've got nothing else, I shall add them.

As I mentioned yesterday, my friend Becky, or ex friend as it's looking like the case may be, had really insulted and offended me when I was trying to do something nice for her, and on top of it, still has my flash drive and a book of mine. I am not worried about the book, as it sucked big time and I'd probably end up giving it away anyway, therefore I will not mention which book it was because I would rather not tear down someone else's work. Besides, there's a lot of other people out there that I'm sure love the book. I wish to not be inconsiderate. Not the point.

I texted her today and nicely asked her if she or her mom were home and if I could come get at least my flash drive off of her. Per the usual answer I've gotten off of her in the past two months, she put me off and told me she had no idea where it is. Now, in the last two months she must have found everything nine times, but every time I said, okay cool, I'll be over to get my stuff, she seems to have lost it again at that very moment. This is curious to me. The flash drive she has is the backup to everything on my Mac. I feel pretty lost without it. I have decided that if I get a chance tomorrow, I'm going to go to her house, as she lives less than a mile away, and if someone is there I will either sit there until she finds it, or search for it myself. I've had it with her amount of disrespect. These are not her things that she is refusing to give back to me, yet things I graciously lent her. I will not put up with her total and blatant refusal in a round about way to give me my things back. What is wrong with people?

She told me, ultimately, that she was temporarily out and she would get back to me when she got home today, as she'd look for everything then. She is home, as she has changed her status online and she can't do that from her phone. To me, this speaks volumes about a person.

As I also mentioned before, I am in need of making a trip to the County Assistance Office, or, in laments terms, Hell. Yesterday I got papers in the mail from them, so I decided to look them over today and be prepared for my plan of attack tomorrow, a weekday, when the office is open and if needed, I can call up there. Calling is needed. There is so much wrong with these papers that I'm unsure if I actually have the correct words to describe it.

For beginners, practically none of my information is correct on them. They got my name right, but where I live is sketchy, and the school district and township is totally blown. One paper states that if anything is wrong on the papers, you must come in and do an in person interview, as you won't be able to complete one over the phone without re-filling out papers. What's sad is that my information used to be correct until I got switched to this new caseworker who is obviously unable to copy things correctly. Of course, this now becomes my problem.

On these papers they have also marked a date and time that they would be calling me for a phone interview, had I not had to go in there. I now have to call and make an actual appointment at the office, but either way, they just picked a date and time and put it on the paper. I am not available for that date and time so it was nice of them to confer with me. Did I mention that I don't care for this new caseworker? I never had problems previous to her.

What really got me though, is the fact that the papers were received by me on Saturday. On the papers it very clearly is marked that I MUST have the papers filled out by a doctor and returned to the office by Friday. Yes, THIS Friday. I risk losing benefits otherwise, and considering the doctors don't want me working due to being so ill, this is extremely unfair to me. I don't exactly know where the county assistance office thinks the writing on these papers magically appears from, but you can not just go into a doctors office and tell them that you must see the doctor to have all these tons of papers filled out so you can take them with you and physically walk them into the assistance office so that you can have an interview with them. You have to actually make an appointment for that. Trust me, by now I know this. Tomorrow I get to call my caseworker and explain this to her, then hope she can understand this and give me an extension. With the doctors I am working with, it will be at least two weeks until I can get an appointment. *Sigh*

I'm a little more frustrated tonight than I would like to be. Granted, with everything going on I understand that I tend to get frustrated a little easier than most people would, but I can't help it. I don't mean to, but it's unfortunately an easy thing to do. I just want to have a chance to relax, but right now it's not an option, so I'll keep on trucking.

I wanted to notate as well that I am enjoying reading New Moon immensely. All the errors and issues in the first book seemed to have been well looked over and taken care of in this one. There are no grammatical errors, spelling errors, and other missteps. The plot is good, I'm eager to read on, and I'm glad that this book is as pleasing as it is. I'm wondering if she got a new editor. Does anyone else know if maybe she did between Twilight and New Moon? It seems to me like that's what happened considering all the errors seemed to have been caught this time around.

For tonight's song I've picked a band that I didn't know if I would ever go ahead and add a song from on here, but not for the lack of absolutely adoring their talent. For whatever reason, this song has been stuck in my head for two days now, so what the heck, I'll add it. The song is, deep breath, I Constantly Thank God For Esteban (What is up with these names?) by Panic! At the Disco, yes, they still had the exclamation point in their name at that point, from the album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. The provided video is from their Live In Denver DVD which came with the limited edition A Fever You Can't Sweat Out box set. I'm not going to post a link for that here because the box set sold out fairly quickly and hasn't been available for purchase for almost two years now, unless you can find someone personally selling one. The Live In Denver DVD was never sold separately either, so enjoy the video!

I was really trying to resist saying this too, but now that I'm adding the link to the video, I just can't. Please enjoy Brendon Urie's perfectly sculpted ass as much as you can before he takes a seat to play the keys. You can bounce a dime off of that thing, and you're welcome.

And for those of you who didn't get enough of it, I present, There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet. Bad stripper dancer presented by the aforementioned is provided free of charge.

No comments: