CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Blog Full Of Cute




I had nothing to blog about yesterday, nothing at all. Lately I find myself frustrated with the lack of odd and strange things happening in my life. It used to seem like everyday I had some kind of new, odd story because that's just how my life rolled. If it wasn't happening to me, I wouldn't believe it at all, but now I'm stuck with zero life at all and it's depressing. I'll see what I can scrounge up for today's blog.

I thought I would start this blog out with a whole lot of cute, because really, who doesn't like cute? Isn't life all about the cute?

The first picture is of the incomparable Greta Hayley. I was sitting here swearing to myself in frustration because I was getting nowhere on my novel and nothing was working out correctly, when I happened to look over and see her sleeping like that. Not only that, but she had a huge smile on her face.

The second picture is Greta Hayley and Helena. We had adopted Greta Hayley as a puppy in hopes that she could keep up with Helena's insane activities. It worked, even though Greta knows when to lay down and Helena doesn't. Occasionally though, they have these little beautiful moments, and that's when I take pictures, share, and tell people they're mine. Otherwise, I won't admit to owning Helena. Just kidding....

The third picture is of Leo. I was showing my mom the picture I took of Greta Hayley, the first one on this blog, and she got mad because I never put Leo, her favorite, on my blog. I told her that he doesn't sleep upside down and smile. About two minutes later he proved me wrong. I know you can't see his whole body, but he is upside down. It was just funnier to take the picture the way that I did. Enjoy. Also, he is sleeping with my stuffed animal Sandy, whom, at twenty three years old, I do still sleep with and am proud.

Yesterday I was talking to my one friend online while also talking to another. I will not name names as I'm pretty sure they both read this blog, however, I'm sure they'll figure out who they are anyway. I was telling one friend that other friend and I were making plans for this weekend, and first friend butts in with an idea of what we could all do together. I told other friend and we're still trying to figure out who invited first friend to begin with, but it's funny. Please keep in mind, we are not objective to taking first friend with us, but it was the fact that first friend threw themselves in there and basically invited themselves that really got us. Why do people do that?

Yesterday I went to Target, but nothing remarkable happened, which is strange, because something remarkable always happens when I go to Target. It's a rule around here. Maybe it's because I went to the one in a different town than the one I normally go to. Either way, I got jipped.

Today I was repeatedly raped and frustrated with papers from the state. I can not figure out why I have to fill out all these insane papers when I have no job because the doctors have turned over papers time and time again stating they will not let me work. However, I still had to send all my financial papers their way, back account records, etc. Everything states a big, large, zero. Waste.of.ink. Whatever.

I watched a really odd made for TV movie today. It was called Cabin By the Lake. It seemed like it would have your typical plot, but it really didn't. It was eery, scary, malicious, and yet had little tinges of humor through it. Check it out. I'm not saying its a great masterpiece or anything, but if you're looking to kill a few hours, it was different than what you'd expect from reading the description.

Well, my stuffed animals are cuddling so cute together and I think I'm going to go and join them. I'm getting the sixteen tubes of blood finally pulled tomorrow morning, so I have to be up at six to make it there on time, then I'm having lunch with my grandma, and from there, who knows. If I'm still awake enough to write tomorrow night, especially after having all that blood pulled, I'm sure I will have stories, as in multiple ones. It will be a cold day in hell when something insane doesn't happen to me at both the hospital and around my grandmother. She is awesome.

Before I forget, it's song of the day time. Today I will add Fingerprints by Katy Perry off of her album One of the Boys. Yes, she's the "I Kissed A Girl Singer," but she's so much more than that. This song has been used on repeat for commercials for a new show called Sophie, so if you've wondered what song that was, here you go.

P.S. - I may or may not go on a search for a new layout tonight, but I do kind of like the simplicity of this one, even though it's not otherwise what I would have chosen if I wasn't HTML inept.

No comments: