CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Trolling the Troller

As I've mentioned an infinite amount of times before, I hate Craigslist. I hate selling stuff online. I really can't stand people's stupidity, and I know they can't stand mine. I could go on, but then I'd just be a cranky pants and that I do not want to be. I promised I'd never, ever, post anything on Craigslist again, but I already had this ad up and figured I'd just wait for it to run out. No one would bother me. It would be cool. I lied to myself. Instead of being cranky about it, telling them to peddle their spam elsewhere, or just ignoring it, I decided if I can't beat a troll, join them.


I never heard back from the person, so I guess they didn't want to write a story with me. Bummer. I thought we were onto having a wonderful, beautiful friendship.

I can't really explain the next thing. It just happened. I don't know why this was the first thing that came to my mind as a response. I am concerned for my mental status, so don't feel bad if you're feeling that way, too. Also, if I've never mentioned nine million times before, no, I do not take drugs. This is all me.

As always, click on the pictures to enlarge them.

No comments: