CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bare Naked

I decided to do something a little different with this week on my blog. Lately, more than ever, it seems like photoshopped pictures of celebrities, and articles about how we should look, are cropping up all over the place. It's discouraging. I've decided to go out on a limb and post some pictures of myself totally makeup free, nothing retouched except the backgrounds, because no one wants to look at my room. I am not perfect, I am far from it. I just want all girls out there to know that they should be empowered to be bare naked, and comfortable being themselves. Those girls in the magazines show us an unrealistic, twisted sense of reality. Just be yourself. That's more than enough.



No comments: