CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Penis Cookie Debacle (Obviously NSFW)

Last night I had a dream that my friend and I were going to take a road trip from Australia. We saw nothing wrong with this idea.

Now that I've gotten your attention with a totally true story, I shall fully tell the tales of which I had hinted at before, with proof and everything.

Back on good old June 5th of last year, my friend posted this quandary on her Facebook. I hope I helped her discover the true answer. For some reason, no one believes me when I tell them I actually wrote this. Do you all not know me well enough by now? Oh, and I'm Amy. Remember, kids, Cassadee Willows is just my pen name, but you can call me it. I go under that now on Facebook, you know, in case you want to friend me because I love everybody...usually...sometimes. Anywho, without further ado, I like to call this screen cap "Not a Lawyer."

Also as previously mentioned, I hang out with some extremely mature people. I mean, all we do is sit around talking about books written in French, drink tea with one finger gingerly sticking out as we properly hold our cups, and eat crumpets.

Just kidding. We do stuff like this.

Yes, those are penis cookies. We made them for a friend of a friend's bachelorette party, a friend of whom I've still never met. We had two boys of whom neither of us were involved with helping us. The one really took to decorating the cookies just so, and if we got in his way, he would nicely shove us out of it and then hoard all the cookies to decorate. Obviously we're both still friends with him. The other guy was the guy who cried because someone texted him and told him he was an asshole. That story speaks for itself.

To add to the maturity that comes with being the penis making cookie kind, Patrick went after Becky with some flower and made her into a big penis. All puns intended.

As promised, the picture continuation for this week.



No comments: