CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't Let Me Down

I have so much to share with you all, but tonight I'm going to leave you with so little.

I've learned that life is funny. Sometimes you can walk away from someone; you can do it a hundred times, but if they really matter in your life and they are there for a reason, they'll just keep coming back around. It may be accidental, coincidental, or something bigger, but it always, always happens. In the case that it was someone you truly cared about, sometimes it's really difficult to figure out what line to draw and how to handle it. I find myself stuck in the in between, wanting more than I have but knowing I shouldn't even go there again, because I will end up hurt.

As for the title of this blog...

1 comment:

あやか said...

What had happened, Cassie? Is there anything that u wanna share with me? PM me instead...Don't do it here...I know what it is like to be suddenly bog down by unexpected surprises from some 800 hundred years old moron, hehe...