CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Suggestions? Comments? Otherwise?

I am having issues with Bloglovin' again. I will get into this in more detail later, but I've asked them twice to remove my blogs from their site due to this. They can't follow instructions to save their lives because they're all still on there. I am pissed.

Due to this, I am blocking the content on all my other blogs until they're removed. I'm unsure of what to do with this because I have decent traffic on this blog and I don't want to block my dear friends who don't have a Blogger out of it. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

carrie said...

I have no idea what Bloglovin' is all about! I have issues with blogger, and that is irksome enough--it still does not say you are following my blog, and I know you are! Tsk. We need to take this higher, clearly!