CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Greta Hayley Says: This Is My Blog Now!

Greta Hayley Says:

My mommy is sicker than I have seen her in a long time. She says her medication to help her feel better makes her feel worse, so I am taking over the blog until Mommy is back to feeling better. I am also being the sweetest little helper to my mommy, too. You can see this from my picture above. I just lie at her feet and sleep, but if she needs me, I wake up and am all ready to take care of her and be hugged!

Mommy says that I should tell you a story about how I am a little con artist, but I do not think I am any such thing, so I can't tell those stories. I can tell you a story about my little brother, Scamper, though. Well, he's not technically my brother because he's a kitty, but who is keeping track of labels?

This...



is Scamper!

Scamper has been here longer than I have, and Mommy likes to tell stories about when he was little. When he first came home, Mommy says he was so tiny and sickly that the vet thought he was not going to make it very long. Mommy and Grandma were determined he would and loved him ever so very much. So much so, that one time Mommy went to get a bath and Scamper screamed when she tried to go in alone, so she took him in with her.

I should note here that Scamper is not Mommy's cat, but he is my Grandma's kitty. He just loves Mommy very much, too.

We have a garden tub, and because Scamper was yelling because he couldn't see Mommy while she was in the tub, she sat him on the side of the tub. He laid down and was very happy. Then, out of nowhere, he took a swan dive into the tub with her. She grabbed him immediately and sat him outside of the tub and on the floor, where he proceeded to climb back up the tub and jump back in. Mommy tried to take him out again, but he yelled and yelled at her. She finally got him out and she had to stop her bath because he wanted to jump back in. That would have been silly on his part, because he already looked like this!


From that day on, we have to watch Scamper around water because he will jump in any water he sees and have lots of fun! Who says kitties don't like water?

No comments: