CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Greta Hayley Says ~ I Got A Pretty, Pretty Haircut

Hello everyone! Greta Hayley here! Mommy has been super duper busy, so she promised that I could take over the blog for today. I want to tell you all about my new haircut.

Since I am a chow-chow mix and have two coats of hair, Mommy took me to get groomed on Thursday by my favorite groomer ever! I had all kinds of fun! I'm nice and cool for the summer and I look super cute. See!



Well, that's all from me for now. Mommy says she'll be back soon with all kinds of funny stories! Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

あやか said...

Lol~~ The way his after shave looks...Wakakakaka~~~~~ Just looks alot like my cousin's schnauzer Elmo! Gotta introduce u my cousin's Elmo and my beagle Milo boy very soon, k? Muacks~~

carrie said...

She's gorgeous! <3 We're getting a dog in the near future, though once we move house. With a new baby on the way, we cannot get one in this home!