CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Post Naming Committee Is On Vacation

I am sorry for being lame and not posting all the posts I have sitting on my computer just waiting to be posted. Just a quick update as to why.

Last week I got a cold. I knew by the way I was feeling that it wasn't so much of a normal cold as something else going on with my body with a hint of a cold on top of it. I just did not feel right. I was not up to proofreading anything and just in general was having a rough time this week.

Today I went to the doctor expecting a round of antibiotics or something of the sort, but I did not end up getting the good news I wanted. The doctor was sincerely stumped by my symptoms except for two options. One is that there is something seriously wrong with my kidneys. Two is that my connective tissue disorder is more intense than they thought and causing very painful flair ups with my body. I am going to be going for more testing. She's starting out with non invasive testing, but if it shows nothing it will have to come to that.

Please forgive me if I don't update for awhile. I am just simply not feeling up to it physically or emotionally. I am truly sorry. When I get some time where I'm feeling okay, I promise that I will post.

On a better note, I'm pretty sure that in my sickness I concocted the most hysterical character in the history of really odd characters that aren't quite right upstairs. She even bites. I know this doesn't sound so good, but I promise it is. Maybe when I feel better I'll disagree with this notion.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Blogspot loads! Hurray!

I almost caught a cold. Almost. I refused to catch one and dove straight in to bed, with a warm mug of lemsip, and when I woke up, it was no longer there! Just hayfever, which irks me. No joke. I seriously hate it--and with the weather being bright and super warm all of a sudden, I am not going to be a happy bunny unless I find my tablets!

How can a doctor not know what's wrong with you?! I understand some GPs may not... but they are supposed to tell you. I'm sorry you have to go for further testing, cos tests are mean. At least, I hate them poking and prodding.

I hope you get well soon! I'll send imaginary cards from England!

Another character? Yay! I've developed a process where I can finally get to know the characters, as apposed to just noting down their name, habits and backstory.

Now I'm even more intrieged to see your novel!