CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Greta Hayley Says: Smile

Greta Hayley Says
Hey Everybody,
There is nothing too awful going on that you can't take a couple of minutes and smile with me.
Come on, you know you want to.
Please? For me? For my very first segment of Greta Hayley says?

A little about me:
I am two.
I like treats, but love anything chicken flavored.
I'm usually super fuzzy, until I get groomed.
I do really silly things all of the time.
I take care of my mommy when she is sick.
I like to cuddle with kitties.
My sister, Helena, is so cool, and one day I will make sure there's a picture of her on here.
I am mommy's little angel.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I am definitely smiling. How much more adorable can you get? <3 This is so cute, beyond words.