CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Behold! Slipper Ranson - Ransom Letter 3

Seeing as I was told to "put that in my pipe and smoke it," I knew I had to fight back hard. I'll admit, I kind of went with a low blow for my next ransom letter, but I kind of felt it was necessary since I don't even own a pipe and I don't smoke. And yes, the place shown at the bottom of this post really is where she takes her car to get fixed. It used to have a roof.

Have it your way, but I'm not sure Snarfalarfacus would agree. I warned you he was large, and you made him so mad that he went and did this.


These were innocent trees he killed just because you refused to even meet the ransom demands.

These were also innocent trees and innocent telephone pools. Now people are out of power.

More innocent homes and trees, all destroyed!

But in all that innocence, he made sure that it would affect you, too. If your car breaks down, you can't get it fixed. Snarfalarfacus says put that in your pipe and smoke it. He'll be over when you least expect it to break something on your car. Oh, and your slipper has been hung and fed to the real, live bear.

No comments: