CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today

Readers, I promised I would share my test results as soon as I knew them. I got my labs back today, on a Saturday, so I had a feeling there may be an issue. My kidneys are not functioning properly. I am going into the doctor on Monday to find out why. I'm hoping that it's something that can be fixed, but it seems as if, in one way or another, my kidneys are failing. Depending on the cause, the way I understand, this can sometimes be fixed with a hospital stay. I don't know how often I'm going to find myself on this blog until I get things sorted out. I am terrified. I am only twenty five. I know it's not the end of the world, but it's scary not knowing what's causing this and if it can be fixed. As soon as I can write again or have a better idea of what's going on, I will let you all know.

1 comment:

carrie said...

:( I really hope you get well soon. And I am not just saying this for the sake of filling a long-awaited comment on your blog, but because you are an incredibly genuine person, and you're one of the nicest people I've ever been able to "meet", and it is completely unfair that this should happen to you. Just stay strong, and remember that you have people who are keeping their fingers crossed. It may be their job to be negative, but it is ours to be positive, and for all you've gone through, you are certainly going to be okay.

<3