CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pause

I apologize for not updating for awhile. I had an onslaught of symptoms I had never had before come on over night. I've been in a lot of pain and feel as if my entire body is swollen, among other things. At first it was chalked up to being tissue swelling from my autoimmune disorder.

However, instead of getting better, I've gotten progressively worse to the point where I'm having trouble just sitting up without support. And sometimes with support I still have trouble and keep slumping forward. Forget standing. I am writing this half sitting / half lying against a pile of pillows.

I got the bad news today that the doctor now thinks I'm having a serious kidney problem. Hopefully it's nothing of the sort. I go for blood testing first thing in the morning, and then am to see my GP ASAP around the holidays. If I'm not on for awhile, this is why. The whole thing has taken me off guard, but I'm trying not to let the worst thoughts get the best of me. It may not be that. I hope it's not my kidneys. As soon as I'm up and around better, I will let you all know how things are going.

I also apologize for not updating my stories. I can barely concentrate, but I promise I am still trying, but mostly failing, to work on them. They will be updated when circumstances allow. I promise when I said I was having health problems and may update infrequently, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I wasn't having these kinds of health problems.

Until then, for those of you who celebrate it, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: