CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

A Post For Zoe

Something a little different for today. This is a blog post where I would like to be Vanna White and highlight Zoe. Recently, this little awesome lady was kind enough to mention me on her blog and post a link to my blog. I would love to do the same for her, because she is incredible awesome, talented and all around a super great gal. So stop by, say hi, comment, wave, do a jig, whatever, just don’t forget to visit her. You won't be disappointed by her amazing writing and view on life.

http://indisco-light.blogspot.com/

And Miss Zoe, I find it awesome to have a fellow ex-dancer in my life. You so understand where I’m coming from. It’s not what you wanted as a kid, but now you’re a little sorry that you quit. Dancing is definitely relaxing, and helps get a lot of emotions out. I’m glad our moms are cool about stuff like us changing our minds and having our own dreams. Mine can not be sometimes, but she has always been good about not making me do what I didn’t want to do when it comes to extracurricular things.

I definitely agree with you about parents pushing kids into things. To a certain extent, you have to push your kids into things because they wouldn’t know what they liked and didn’t if you didn’t, but once they try it and say they hate it, it’s time to let them find something they do love. All children are going to hate a lot of things, but then there’s going to be that one thing that gives them a spark and makes them tick. It does not look right when people make their kids up with more makeup than I’ve ever worn in my combined life. It’s especially unflattering when your kid is screaming and crying because they don’t want to wear that makeup, or go on stage. Not cool, Moms, not cool.

I think it’s so awesome that you found your passion for writing and creating so young. I’ve always loved to do it to, but I never thought I could ever be an author, or anyone would care what I wrote. I got talked into writing a fan fiction and it went from there, but it took me until I was about nineteen to do so. I have so much respect that you know what you want, and so strongly, too. I also can’t wait to read your novel.

Me? I’m nice. I am not as nice as you. I hope to be as nice as you. You take all this time to read my blog and give a nice long comment, and I adore the heck out of you for that. You have so much talent and such a great heart. I will also be in line to buy your book at midnight. Let’s just make a deal to not release our books on the same day, because then we’d be in line together waiting to buy each other’s books. Actually, that could be fun and I think we could confuse a lot of people with that. On second thought...

1 comment:

carrie said...

I honestly intended to post this last night, but it got to one am and I was completely shattered! Not doing the whole almost all-nighter again!

I do miss dancing. My friend, who took dance for her GCSES, taught me the Thriller... so I had the time of my life learning that one!

That would be amazing... it just made me curious; what do authors do on the midnight release of their novel? Do they sit at home or attend one of the events closest to them? I guess this means I'm travelling to... America? I'm still not completely sure as to where you live, but I shall end up ordering it from America if I cannot get out there! No joke. I'm so excited for your book; I can tell it's written superbly, and that always makes a novel better.

Thank you so much for giving my blog/me all those compliments! I'll start writing more eventually, but I just don't seem to have the knack for telling stories about my life quite like you do!