CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey Cassadee...Get It Done

In lieu of the post I had planned for tonight, I'm going to post simply this instead.

Right now there is a lot going on. Remember that really heartfelt post from a few weeks ago? Well, it's reached a point where something has to be done. I can't sit idly by anymore and just let it ride. There's many reasons, but the fact is that I have to somehow contact said person involved, talk, and then learn how to let go of someone I never thought I wouldn't have in my life. That was never an option for me, but the time has come where it has to be. This is one thing I do not know how to handle, or what to do.

So I will be back with the regularly scheduled Cassadee-ness just as soon as I stop stressing. I am fine and things will be fine, I promise. I may be back tomorrow, or it my be a few days, but I definitely have some posts planned. Muhaha.

In the words of Emily Prentiss: "Ugh, this is really gonna suuuuuuck."

1 comment:

carrie said...

I'm going to have to go back and reread your blog now, but I sure hope everything turns out okay for you. As I've said countless times, you deserve happiness.

And I am much looking forward to those planned posts!