CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother Nature Is A Whore

I am exhausted today, therefore, this won't be the proper post that I wanted it to be. I was going through and deleting e-mails today, when I found this one that I sent. I wish I knew what I was talking about here, but I don't. Becky, do you want to weigh in on this? The e-mail was to you.

The universe is an ironic little fellow, or woman. If Mother Nature is a woman, I assume the universe is a fellow and the way they keep the universe balanced is to have Mother Nature make hot, hot love to it so it doesn't get too cranky. Maybe that's just me, but anyway.

I don't even know what else to say about that.

Zoe - I miss your blog! I really, really do! I also wish I could give you tips on how to start your blog, but I have such ADHD that I usually just write the first thing that comes out and then feel a little stupid about it. The things family members say are always way more amusing after the fact. You are definitely a skinny mini. Maybe she was just jealous. Oh no, that story about your gran is too funny. I don't know what I would have done if my grandma had learned to text, but it would probably require falling on the floor in a fit of laughter, and then being so shocked I couldn't get back up. You are definitely not writing too much! I love your comments and you are amazing. I am also done with said creepy person. It's over for me, whether they like it or not.

1 comment:

carrie said...

That was a really... interesting email you sent!

I think I'll just write a few stories, see if I like any of it! I guess I get too easily distracted to write anything for my blog. Ah. Its like diaries; I've never been able to keep one, ever. I'm just terrible with things like that.

My mum poured lemon juice in my hair today D: It is so unusually sunny AND warm here, and for England that is just... not normal! And even though I have light hair, she said it would go blonder. Okay. Its all sticky now D< XD

How close are you to finishing your novel, if I may ask?