CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happier.

I have so much to tell you all about, but right now I want to add something to my last post. More specifically, I want to add a video. It's called Happier by A Fine Frenzy, and she's right...I am happier.

Friend is just a troublemaker, but he causes his own trouble. He always has, and as much as I feel bad for him and want to help him, anymore, I just don't share that same thought. If you make your bed, you have to lie in it. Now he's getting kicked out of his apartment. This is not the first time this has happened in the last year from what he's told me. He was homeless before on his own doing. All this and he still hasn't changed. I can't hold on to what someone used to be. I can be here for him when he really falls, but he's down that before and has hurt me instead of accepted my help. I never want to leave him feeling alone, but I also refuse to enable his actions.

No comments: