CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stinky, Stinky, What Is That Stinky?

This really doesn't concern anyone but me, though I thought I'd share anyway. There is a smell in my room. We're not talking about a little smell, but a smell that can only be described as sixty little field mice and their leader bathing in cayenne pepper for a month, dying, coming back to life, bathing in more cayenne pepper, and then dying again. It doesn't really smell like death, just like a lot of cayenne pepper. I just wanted to be dramatic. And it smells nowhere else but in my room.

Here's the events that led up to the smell, in case you can help me out with it. There was no smell all day. Well, I mean, everything has a smell, and my room simply smelled like my room. This being as it may, I went in and got a bath. I used nothing unusual in the bath, just the stuff I normally used, got dressed, came out to the living room, went back in my room about an hour later and BAM! Stink city.

Now one would assume it was something I bathed in, but I bathe in the same things all the time and have never had the smell. I removed all my smelly clothes that needed washed, just in case, and I've even removed the dog cookies, which, to be fair, are a bit smelly, although this doesn't smell like them. I've checked outside and nada, thus why I opened the windows in the slightly balls cold weather. I did change epsom salts, though, but epsom salt is epsom salt, right? Plus, it doesn't smell all that much in my bathroom. I'm going to go and check while I'm thinking of it. You all just wait here.

Okay, so I've gone and checked the epsom salts and they don't smell any differently than I had expected. However, irregardless the smell is not leaving. Whether I'll be able to sleep in there is yet to be determined. The smell makes me sick. I know this is fascinating breaking news, so I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: