CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Greta Hayley Says - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hello friends! Greta Hayley here! Today is a very fun, campy little holiday, where people tell stories about ghosts and goblins. But I don't like any of those things. So for Halloween I thought I would share a treat with you, not a trick.

To celebrate Halloween, my mommy took me and my sister Helena to a party at my favorite store, PetSmart. I couldn't go unless I dressed up and mommy didn't know what to make me this year. Last year I was a Vegas high roller, and boy was I adorable in my "I almost lost my shirt in Las Vegas" shirt and card necklace. I didn't want to be the same thing again this year, though. Mommy searched and searched and finally realized that she still had her scrubs from when she was a vet tech. She took out one of her shirts and put it on me, and it fit! I was so excited!

Off we went to the wonderful party where I got lots of treats just for being cute! I like getting treats! But mommy said the best part was getting our picture taken together. Mommy said this is her favorite picture of me, and the first picture of the two of us together!

Because Mommy wanted the holiday to be fun, she threw a Halloween party for us puppies and kitties, and my grandma and Aunt Bev last night. She gave us all pretty gift bags and we got more treats. But that's not important to the blog. What's important is that, to add to the creepy atmosphere, she got candles that dripped blood and put them in skeleton candle holders. Look how neat they were as they burned!


SPOOKY!

That's all for today. I have to get ready to go trick-or-treating now! Everyone enjoy your Halloween and be safe out there. And if you dress up tonight and would like your picture featured on RubyRedHearts, then please email Mommy at CWillows@verizon.net.

TTFN,
Greta Hayley the Puppy Nurse

No comments: