CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ghost Gal - You Can Tell It's Halloween

This is one of the couple posts I had planned and was without the time to write them. I promise the other post is coming and it's chock-full of random. It's a doozy of a post. Do people even say doozy anymore?

Halloween is nearing, as you all know. What some of you may not know is the significance that Halloween has on the spirit world, and why Halloween is rendered as the season of the spirits. Here's some information on it. Go ahead and take a moment to read it. The post will make more sense then. I'll wait.

For those of us who have one foot in our world and another in the spirit world, it may seem as if the thinning veil would not affect us all the same. You would be right. It affects us more. The things that otherwise can't see us, which is rare, or are not strong enough to make contact us on their own, are now more open and more able to do these things with the veil thin. It's almost is if they get a whole new lease on life. No pun intended, seriously. I'm just trying to put this in the best way that can be understood for those who don't see what I do. You know, normal people.

Each year I thoroughly am prepared for more spirits than I'm used to, which, as you can imagine, is much like being stuffed in an area with a hundred screaming children and unable to get out. When I was younger, it scared me. Then, it just made me mad. After that, it was more of a frustration than anything. But now I've become accustomed to it and it's more of an occupational hazard than anything. In fact, it's become a sarcastic punchline and I actually enjoy it a little bit. Some crazy, funny things happen at this time of the year. I'm just taking them all in.

That being said, I would like to share some of the highlights of this season with you all. These are probably low lights for everyone else. I understand to most that this stuff is abnormal, but after you've done this long enough, it becomes a frequent event, and as I said before, it's more of an annoyance than anything else.

* A few weeks ago I was sitting in the living room with Greta Hayley a little after midnight and minding my own. I had the television on and all of a sudden booming music filled the room. I muted the television to get a better listen, even though I hadn't needed to. It was just that loud. So loud, in fact, that Greta got up and took off out of the room shaking. I knew there was only one place the music could be coming from and that was from the CD player / radio in the kitchen. I went in to find that the volume was the whole way up and switch on the player was turned on "radio." The switch had been on off and the volume is never, ever turned up that loud, nor is it in a place where you could accidentally bump it. If the switch had been on radio position, sound would have been coming out of the device all day, but it was not. Nothing was coming out of it at all. How the device switched from off to radio is beyond me. I turned it off and went about my business. The next day I told my mom what happened and she never heard it. The radio was on loud enough that I'm sure it could be heard outside the house. I don't know how Greta and myself could have heard it and she could not have.

* A few weeks went by without any incidents worth writing about, at least from my point of view, and I was again going about my business. Actually, in all these stories I'm pretty much going about my business. It was a little after seven and I was walking back the hallway to light the candle in the bathroom. Wow, I just made it sound like we live in the Colonial era. I promise we don't; the bathroom just smelled. Anyway, I happened to see a large, around an inch round, light around the top of my doorway as I headed back the hall. At first I shrugged it off, thinking the light on the smoke detector was blinking, even though the light seemed too big and was steady. When I reached that part of the hallway I looked up to see the light was still there, but the light on the smoke detector was not blinking. The light also wasn't coming from the realm of the smoke detector and just hovered there for several minutes. It didn't frighten me, but I have no idea what it was. There was absolutely nothing else in the hallway that could have caused that. Trust me, I tried to debunk it.

* I woke up one morning, and as soon as I moved my legs I knew something wasn't right. I've mentioned before how I get pain in my legs due to my blood disorder. I've been dealing with this for over a year and the pain is always in my ankles, and then will spread from there. It's rarely in my knees, but at the times when it is it comes after the pain in my ankles and there's a ton of swelling in my knees and ankles. On this day my knees hurt and only my knees. It also wasn't the kind of pain conducive to the pain I'm used to with my blood disorder. I literally felt like my kneecaps were broken, though I could move them just fine, and when I lifted up my pants they were neither swollen, which they would have absolutely been if it was from my blood disorder, nor bruised. They looked totally fine.

I got up and started to go about my day, and it became obvious to me that the pain I was feeling wasn't my own. Sometimes this happens. Sometimes I get pain that I know is coming from a spirit. I can't explain how I know that it's not my pain, but I do. Plus, as I've mentioned before, there was nothing visibly or physically going on that could explain the pain in my knees. Also, I was walking just fine despite the pain. I walk like a duck when my blood disorder affects me. My body wasn't acting odd, or reacting in a way to indicate that it knew I was actually having this pain. It was just there.

Because I was obviously fine to walk, I went about my cleaning for the day. It was going just fine, although my knees hurt like mother truckers and the pain wasn't going away. Come mid afternoon I was in the kitchen when I heard something, so I lifted my head to the right and saw a girl in a white dress, around seventeen, walking with her knees bowed in and all crouched over. She honestly looked like something out of a horror movie, but as soon as I saw her the pain in my knees started going away rapidly. I wasn't afraid of her because I knew then that the pain in my knees was merely her warning that she would be coming to me for help, but because of the way she walked, she didn't want to scare me. It was the best way she could warn me. And the first thing she said to me? "He broke my knee caps."

* It wasn't long after my new found spirit had come to visit that I was up on a step ladder taking down a set of curtains to wash. I don't dwell on ladders of any kind for too long because I have vertigo that comes on me very suddenly, and besides that I'm voted most likely to trip over nothing and fall tit over ass for no reason. When I'm home alone, it's just not a good idea to hang out on ladders for too long. Therefore, I took the rod down, got off the ladder, removed the curtains and laid the rod on the floor. I then took the ladder, did the same thing with another set of curtains, threw them in the wash, and then put both curtain rods on top of the counter so they weren't in my way when I scrubbed the floor.

All of this was well and good until I went to hang the curtains back up. I could find the one curtain rod but not the other. I looked for that jerk for a good fifteen minutes and finally gave up. I knew where I had put it and I couldn't find it anywhere, but the other curtain rod was still where I had left the both of them. I put the other curtains up, looked for the first one again, and then promptly gave up and figured I'd keep cleaning and deal with it later.

About a half an hour later I was done with the kitchen and now just really wanting to hang these dang curtains up. For some reason I happened to look up and there was the curtain rod hanging where it were to go after I put the curtains back on it. I know I did not take the curtains down and then get back up on the ladder and put it back up there. As I said, I don't hang out on ladders more than I have to. Plus, to do that would just be making more work for myself. But there it was hanging there, making me get back up there, take it down again, and adorn it with curtains only to hang it back up there.

* The Monday before last, Aunt Bev was here. We were sitting around the coffee table in the living room, my mom next to Aunt Bev and me across from them facing the both of them. Aunt Bev had a very large tray, about one and a half feet in the oval, sitting on the coffee table. This large tray also had a one inch lip around the edge. She was eating peppers off of the middle of the tray. I turned my head to watch Dancing With the Stars when, almost as soon as I had done this, I heard my mom and Aunt Bev both react to something that was definitely not the show. I turned my head back to them in time to see my mom pick a pepper off of the floor next to Aunt Bev's shoe. They proceeded to tell me that this pepper lifted up off of the tray, and flew the three feet or so to her feet. They both saw it.

Now keep in mind this is a big tray, the pepper was in the middle, and there was a one inch lip around the tray. It could not have just slid off and they both saw it lift up and take off at her. I had turned my head just before and just after, and had not seen anyone hanging around that could have thrown it. So if someone was there, they did it quickly and disappeared just as quickly.

* Our house is very small and mostly carpeted, with the exception of the kitchen and dining room combo, the hallway and both bathrooms. The only room that has furniture that can be moved in it is the dining room. There are two pieces of furniture both over one hundred pounds, then two others, including the table, over fifty. The only thing our animals are able to move are the four chairs to the table, which they do often.

So on Monday, about a half an hour after the incident with the pepper, when I heard the chair slide across the floor in the dining room, I thought nothing of it. The only thing that made me notice it at all was that it sounded like it slid a good ways. Usually they only manage to slide it a foot or so, but the sound of the slide lasted a good five seconds. I got up to go into the dining room to move the chair back, only none of the chairs were moved. They were placed nicely under the table where they had been left. The sound I heard was unmistakably something sliding across the floor and there was nothing moved, nor was there anything else the animals could have moved. We all heard it. None of us can explain it.

* Last week I turned off the light to go to bed. This should sound like it's going to be possibly the worst story in the history of stories, I know. I hopped into bed, closed my eyes, had just started drifting off when I heard a voice very, very clearly say "When is she going to leave?" It was the voice of a young woman, and was not threatening. I didn't feel like she was talking to, or about me. I looked over to the television stand where it had come from, but there was no one there. I turned back over and it happened again...but then it kept happening. For three nights it happened. I still have yet to see the girl, but she says it over and over very clearly. Plus, I don't know if she's talking to someone else who is dead and I'm not seeing, or if she is reliving an event before her death over and over.

There's also a third option which I would normally never touch, but in the last year it's something that has come on me more and more. I've often seen or heard someone, knew who they were without an inch of a doubt, only to find out they weren't dead. How did I find out? A few days later I heard of their death on the news or online. They died after I was already seeing / hearing them. This has only happened with women who were tortured for several days pre their death. There's a lot of different stories in the psychic medium world about how people will clock out and leave their body when being tortured, and are sometimes able to ask for help or seek someone out.

Considering I never had this issue, nor did I have any psychic abilities until the last year when the death of a certain young women had occurred. Coincidence or not, I don't know. But I never thought these girls were asking for help in the real world, because I figured they were already dead. Because I can't see this girl and she seems to be talking to someone else, I have to wonder if this isn't the case with her. And if she is talking to someone else, I have to wonder if she's being kept hostage with another young lady and tortured by some kind of serial killer, seemingly female. Since that's all she's said, I guess only time will tell.

Update: Since I originally wrote this post I was able to identify who this women is / was. I had a picture of my mind of what she looked like, even though I couldn't see her. I can't explain how I knew, but I did. I happened to come across a story, and as soon as I saw the girl I knew it was her. She's an endangered missing person and just went missing less than a month ago. The day she was reported missing was the same date she started coming and repeating "when is she going to leave?" After I found out who she is / was, the next time she came around I said her full name. She has since stopped asking over and over again "when is she going to leave?" In fact, she didn't bother me for a whole night after that, but then the other night she came back and kept saying "duck" over and over again. Then there was the unmistakable sound of trickling water and I got images of her as a child playing by water. My mom speculated that she could have been taken by someone she knew and is being held on a farm nearby and tortured; a farm she hung out as a kid. When I brought this up to her she said, "you've got it all wrong." And now she just keeps repeating that. I feel like I'm doing most of the work here.

I don't know what it all means, but I believe I have the right girl since she suddenly changed her MO after I said her name. I still don't know if she's dead or not, because she's not very interactive, which leads me to believe she may not be. If I get more solid information out of her I plan on contacting the police station in charge of the investigation into her disappearance, but I have to make sure that one hundred percent without a doubt I know where she is. Contacting the police would be a new one for me, but I'm starting to feel bad that I often know things and am too afraid to do it. If there's a chance this girl could still be alive I feel like I have to.

* This incident just happened the other night, and my mom and I are both so befuddled by it that we find we're second guessing ourselves over it, even though we know there's no reason to. It's just that we can't figure out how something to this magnitude happened.

Aunt Bev called to see if we wanted to come over, and of course we did, so my mom let the dogs in. We tripped over the dogs, said goodbye to all three of them individually, went to Aunt Bev's came home, and promptly couldn't find one of the dogs, Leo. We looked for him everyone, but no Leo. My mom physically unlocked and opened up the back door to find Leo outside.

We talked about it and there's three reasons we don't think we left him outside when we left. One: We both remember saying goodbye to him.
Two: We've never, ever, in thirteen years, locked a dog outside and left.
Three: We would have seen him locked out in our yard when we went to get in the car and did not.

If we ever figure out what happened, we'll let you know.

1 comment:

あやか said...

I'm one of them,lol...... I miss ya, Cassie <3