CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Greta Hayley Says - The Cutes and Crafties

Hi, I'm Greta Hayley! I want to start out by saying hello to Mrs. Wilson. She is a very special lady that my grandma stays with sometimes, and she deserves a big hello from everyone reading this.

Now, onto business. In case you forgot all about me because my mommy doesn't post nearly enough pictures of me, this is me!

I know it's a silly picture, but Mommy says I do silly things all the time, plus, I didn't want to be selfish and just show you pictures of me just like this.

So in order to not seem like a selfish doodle-puppy, I included a picture of me with Play Kitty. He's cute, too. I mean, for a cat.

Anyway, Mommy has lots of stories to tell you, like ones about how crazy her week was the week before last, or about Aunt Bev losing her glasses, but she is too scatterbrained to blog right now, so I'm taking over for her. I'm a nice puppy, because I don't want her blog to get all sad and lonely while she's gone.

Mommy says that I am such a smart little puppy, and a con artist, too. I don't know what that last thing means, but I think it must be good, because she finds me awfully funny. Just like the other day when Mommy gave me a cookie and I made an "ick-ick" face and spit on the floor, so she got me the cookie she knew I'd like better, and I took it in my mouth, picked up the other cookie I spit out before she could, and ran away with both of them! What an adventure!

You know what else Mommy thinks I do that makes me smart and a con artist? I used to sleep in bed with Mommy always. I would jump up right as she was getting into bed and then hog the bed, and then she would make me move, because she said I had to share. I shouldn't have to share, because I am cute, but I guess I understand she's a human, which makes her bigger than me, and I don't want to fight with things that are bigger than me.

Since it's summer and it's hot, this is especially true, because Mommy puts a fan in the window right where I sleep to cool me off, but I don't like being too close to the fan, nor do I like Mommy's legs in the way of the fan, so I want to sleep on her side without her sleeping on my side. This doesn't work out well for me. But I figured it all out on my own.

When Mommy goes to bed, I go lay down on the floor at the edge of the bed. Periodically, I peak up from the bed and put my little paws on it. If she moves, I know she is awake. If she doesn't, I know it's time to put my plan in motion. I jump up on the bed while she is fast asleep and sometimes snoring, and then I lay down vertically on the bed. Slowly, I push my way closer and closer to Mommy until she is hanging off the edge of the bed and I am right where I want to be. Since she is so sleepy, she doesn't even notice until morning, and by that time it's time to take me potty and have me wake up for the day, so I still get my own way. I has a serious case of the cutes and crafties.

I am getting a little tired after all of this typing, so I am going to take a nap today. It's not that I need my beauty sleep, but every little princess needs a nap.

1 comment:

Miss Kitty said...

SQUEEEEEEE!!! Cutest! Doggy! EVAR!!!

I iz in LUV. What a baroo-tiful girl!