CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Worst Pep Talk Ever

Usually I refrain from posting things about certain people on this blog, in which case, the person / people will remain anonymous, but the point will speak for itself. I debated posting this, but I just think it's too awfully funny to not post.

Per a conversation with someone last night, my mom and I were talking about a different particular person and the fact that their girlfriend moved away and then came back and moved in with them after only a few months of dating. The person that was on the receiving end of the lady house guest is a guy that I have liked for awhile, and said first person that I had a conversation with last night was all about me dating him. This person has also warned me not to talk to the guy I like unless I want to hear all about his sex life, which I do not, and how wild it is, which I figured. I could tell he was one of the guys who did freaky things all over the place in all positions and I never slept with him or went anywhere near that territory. Girls have that radar though, other guy friend did not and is now completely scared for life.

I am bummed out the guy I like has a girlfriend, but not because of the fact that he has her, but because of how fast he's moving and how she's treating him like an absolute doormat. I'm having a total "I can treat him better" moment, even though he hasn't been treating himself very well as of late, and I definitely don't want involved in that. The point is, it still hurts.

As my mom and I were discussing his new roommate, she picked up on this. I feel very close to said guy I like, so it would have been hard for her not to. With all of this in mind, what does she say to me?

"It's okay. It would have never worked out (between the two of you) anyway. He'd want to have wild sex everywhere."

Yeah...that was the WORSE pep talk ever for many obvious reasons, but just in case you didn't catch them, let me just pinpoint a few of my favorites. I am twenty three, first off, and although I do not sleep around, if I were in a relationship with him, having hot sex sounds like pretty much the opposite of the worst thing ever. Instead of helping, she made it worse. Enough said.

No comments: