CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

I'll Meet You There (RIP CORDELIA)

R.I.P. Cordelia

Sunday night I lost a very beloved animal, and I know I'm a little late on this, and I apologize to Cordelia. She was one of the best cats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, but she was taken from us far too soon. I am not ready to talk about what happened to her, but it was very tragic and a freak incident.

I remember the first time I saw her. It was about four years ago and she was a one and a half year old, very sick cat in a shelter. No one would adopt her because she was sick, so we took her in, loved her, and cherished the way she gave huggles. Her favorite place to sit was way up high on the cat condos and I find myself constantly looking at ours and expecting her to be there, but she is not.

Fly away with the doves, baby girl, because you are loved and truly missed. One day I'll see you again in heaven. I'll meet you there.

In light of this, I did a small photo shoot with the dogs that would cooperate, which ended up being two out of three, and I wanted to share two of those pictures with all of you, because life is precious.

This is Greta Hayley. She is afraid of the camera and she kept trying to run away while I took the picture. I am amused by just how frightened we both look, and how her head barely fits into the picture. Much to her dismay, I did get her picture though.


This would be Leo. After he got done kissing me, we had some good talks, and in this picture I am giving him the "Rotty say what?" look.


Always remember, life is too short, and those special friends who pass through our lives will forever be cherished in our hearts.

This blog is dedicated to Cordelia. R.I.P. Baby Girl!

No comments: