CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's That Time of the Year

Hey guys. Notice some changes around here? Sorry about that. There is a woman who is harassing me on here. She is upset about a former post I did where I stated that I found her instructions hard to follow for a tutorial. (In my defense, there was an entire thread on a message board asking for clarification on these instructions, and even when I asked her for clarification, I still had to find it elsewhere. I just simply didn't understand her instructions. That was a me problem. That's not me trying to be offensive, it's just the truth.) Instead of emailing me directly to please ask me to change that or take the post down, which I gladly would have done either, she decided to leave a nasty, uncalled for comment on my blog. I don't need that kind of childish drama, nor do I welcome it on my blog. So guys, if you have a problem with something I wrote, please email me and let me know. My intention is never to offend anyone. I realize that sometimes I say things bluntly and don't mean to be rude. So if I do offend you, email me and I will make sure it gets fixed, because if I've offended you, I haven't realized I've done it. If anything, I try NOT to offend anyone. There is no reason to call me classless and tell me I should be ashamed of myself because I said I couldn't understand your instructions. Let's all be friends here. I wish she would have emailed me and we could have worked it out, but unfortunately she did not choose to go that route or I would have ever so gladly worked with her. I have been considering changing my blog to another site anyway since I do not enjoy the new dashboard. Just a personal preference. I now am going to go ahead and do that, and will make sure to let you all know where I move to.

No comments: